Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 41 October 8 - 14

Day 1
Nehemiah starts the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. The people worked side by side to rebuild the walls. 

Day 2
There will always be people who will oppose the work of the Lord.  Keep your focus on what HE has called you to do and HE will protect you and give you all that you need. 

Day 3
Ezra read the law to the people.  They blessed the Lord and worshiped. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

Day 4
Stand up and bless the Lord your God from everlasting to everlasting.  Blessed be Your glorious name, which is exalted above all blessings and praise.  God is ready to forgive, gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, that doesn't forsake. 

Day 5

Praise the Lord, it is good to sing praise to Him.  God determines the number of stars and names them. Great is our Lord and abundant in power, His understanding is beyond measure.  The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear Him, in those whose hope is in His steadfast love. 

Day 6

Blessed are those who seek the Lord with their whole heart. The Lord has commanded His precepts to be kept diligently.  I will praise Him with an upright heart, that I may not sin against You. Open my eyes that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law.  Put false ways far from me and graciously teach me Your law!  Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in Your ways.  Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path.  You are my hiding place and my shield, I hope in Your word.  

Day 7

God should be honored and served, give Him our best.  The Lords name is great among the nations.  Give honor to His name.  Lord let true instruction be in my mouth, and no wrong found on my lips.  Don't rob God, bring the full tithe to the storehouse.  Test God in this and the windows of heaven will pour down a blessing until no more need.  The day of the Lord is coming. 

-Happy Reading  - Jeannie 

No comments:

Post a Comment